This document will detail the following:
- Assigning products to a group page automatically creates product pages
- The types of conditions that can be configured
- Is there a limit to the number of product pages?
Here are the steps for configuring a page with automatic product assignment to a group page:
- From the StoreFronts Menu, click on "Pages":
- Next, scroll down the list of pages to the one which you wish to edit the product assignment:
- After clicking the edit button, click the "items tab to access the items configuration:
- On the Items tab, select the radio button for "Automatically Based on Conditions" for the item assignment:
Upon selecting the "Automatically based on Conditions" you'll see a "Conditions section appear with a drop down menu for selecting the particular condition for item inclusion:
|Item With Retail Cost Between|
|Item With Manufacturer Name|
|Item With Attribute Named|
|Child Item of Variation Named|
Will assign any item that has the "New Item" checkbox selected, in the General Settings in the 'Shipping' tab in the item editor.
|Not a Child Items of a Variation|
|Has an Exploded Diagram|
|Item Folder and all sub folders|
- After choosing a new item assignment condition in the drop down menu, click the save and preview item matches button.
- For this example we set the assignment condition to "Item with Retail Cost Between" with the cost range: from 0 to 1000:
- Here is the view of the page after the item assignment has been saved: